The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, the new tower coming to the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin, will be opening soon. Four new restaurant concepts will debut with the new tower. Those concepts will be the full-service restaurant Amare, poolside bar and grill Tangerine, grab-and-go Grounds, and lobby lounge Stir.
The hotel’s signature restaurant will be the Mediterranean-inspired Amare.
Amare, which means “to love”, is a casual upscale venue inspired by the tastes and cultures of the Mediterranean region. The menu focuses on highlighting fresh premium ingredients popular in the area, including a wide variety of seafood, citrus, olive oils, pasta and pitas.
The restaurant will feature an extensive Mediterranean-based wine list featuring several specialized wine flights with selections from across the region.
“At Amare, our guests experience a journey to the Mediterranean region through their palates,” said Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Director of Food & Beverage Luciano Sperduto. “It’s a region with such a rich history of food, with so many great flavors to feature. The concept gave our culinary team an opportunity to really flex their creative muscles. There are great options for everyone to love.”
Some of Amare’s menu highlights include:
- Breakfast: Breakfast buffet, breakfast bowls and a la carte items including Eggs Au Cheval (two farm fresh eggs, seared medallions of angus beef tenderloin, sauce bearnaise and house breakfast potatoes)
- Lunch: Salads, flatbreads and entrees including grilled line-caught mahi-mahi with lemon, Tuscan kale and Spanish caper emulsion
- Dinner: Appetizers including hearth-fired Tiger Prawns and charred octopus, and entrees including sea bass al cartoccio, and handmade manti dumpling filled with bahrat spiced lamb, cauliflower, roasted eggplant, tomato, yogurt sauce
- Dessert: Pistachio caragli (rolled baklava), Greek yogurt cheesecake and Meyer lemon panna cotta
At Tangerine, guests can enjoy signature drinks poolside along with casual fare including flatbreads, salads, burgers and sandwiches, and stay cool with the restaurant’s signature popsicle – tangerine flavored, of course.
The resort’s grab-and-go outlet, Grounds, will feature craft coffee, sandwiches, pastries and more, providing a great way to fuel quickly for a day of meetings or visiting the theme parks.
Stir offers an airy, tropical feel in the lobby and will serve specialty cocktails and light bites including Chef’s selection of handcrafted salamis of Spain & Italy and a Soppressata, red onion, torn mozzarella, San Marzano flatbread. Additionally, Stir will offer special food and drink pairings, which change daily, exclusively for Walt Disney World Swan Reserve guests.
As a nod to the area’s rich citrus history, menu items throughout all four venues at the Swan Reserve will feature citrus-inspired menu items including entrées, desserts and craft cocktails.
The four new restaurants are part of 22 dining venues at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. With a variety of restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The resorts boast numerous certified wine sommeliers and more than 1,400 wine selections.
For help with planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- More Theme Park Reservations have been released for the Holidays - November 30, 2021
- New Holiday Food Items Now Available at Universal Studios Hollywood - November 30, 2021
- Splash Mountain in Disneyland Closing for Refurb in January - November 30, 2021