Check Out the New Poster and Costumes from ‘Noelle‘ on Disney+. With the D23 Expo well underway it’s time for some excitable Disney News! A new film called ‘Noelle‘ is coming exclusively to Disney+ this November.
According to Bill Hader, Noelle is a film that follows the daughter of Santa Claus as she learns to take over the family business when Santa decides to retire from his role as a legendary figure and decides Noelle should take the mantle.
While on the floor for the 2019 D23 Expo we found a fun exhibit showcasing some of Anna Kendrick’s costumes for the Disney+ film. Check out some of Noelle’s outfits!
- Anna Kendrick (Noelle)
- Bill Hader (Noelle’s Brother)
- Billy Eichner
- Shirley MacLaine (Polly the Elf, Noelle’s childhood Nanny)
- Julie Hagerty (Mrs. Claus)
- Maceo Smedley as (Alex)
- Michael Gross as (Abe, the Elder Elf)
- Kingsley Ben-Adir as (Jake Hapman)
- Chelah Horsdal as (Dr. Shelley Sussman)
- Anna Van Hooft as (Mary the Elf)
- Anthony Konechny as (Ted the Elf)
The film was written and directed by Marc Lawrence and produced by Suzanne Todd. Noelle originally was given a release date of November 8th in theaters, but quickly after the announcement of Disney+ it was revealed that Noelle would be offered exclusively on Disney+. Noelle will be available via Disney+ on launch date, November 12, 2019.
Through out the weekend we will be sharing all things Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Disney+, and more! Be sure to check back here at Chip and Company for all things Disney!
Photo Credit: Disney+
- New TV Offerings Coming to Freeform in September 2020 - August 9, 2020
- Jennifer Grey to Reprise Her Role for a ‘Dirty Dancing’ Sequel - August 9, 2020
- Home Depot is Featuring a New Line of Disney Inflatables Just in Time for Halloween - August 9, 2020