The new year brings a new mixologist series at The Edison at Disney Springs! Beginning this month, join us across three Thursdays for Maker’s Mark cocktails and delicious bites. Each week, attendees will be treated to two deliciously mixed Maker’s Mark cocktails, highlighting the soft wheat of this full-flavored bourbon.
The specialty beverages will be expertly paired with a tasty and savory dish that highlights the spirit, such as glazed pork loin, as well as a selection of desserts.
These delectable samplings will take place on Jan. 20, Jan. 27, and Feb. 3 from 5-7 PM. Purchase your ticket today for one week or the entire series for $65++ per person, per event. Space is very limited.
Here is a look at the menus:
Jan. 27th Cocktails
- “Blackberry Blast” – Makers 46, fresh blackberries, Lillet Rose, vanilla syrup, lime juice, Orgeat
- “Not Your Father’s Peach Tea” – Makers 46, vanilla syrup, peach bitters, black walnut bitters
- Maker’s port wine glazed pork loin, sweet potato purée, candied onions, crunchy leeks
- Chef’s selections of dessert
Feb. 3rd Cocktails
- “Bittersweet Symphony” – Makers 101, Aperol, Green Chartreuse, lemon juice, house made cinnamon cordial
- “Coffee Crumble” – Makers 101, cold brew, cranberry juice, cocoa infused ruby port, house made cinnamon cordial
- Gochujang marinated tempura shrimp, blackberry makers mark compote
- Chef’s selections of Dessert
Must be 21 or older to attend. BOOK HERE