Disney Cruise Line has a new Port Adventure available to passengers visiting Ensenada, Mexico that is sure to get everyone in the Halloween mood. This cultural adventure allows you to discover Mexico’s Día de Muertos, also known as the Day of the Dead. You will visit the Cultural Center of Ensenada and learn about the city’s amazing past before learning about the Day of the Dead and painting your own candy skulls.
On this Port Adventure you will….
- Board a motor coach and enjoy a scenic tour through the residential and commercial areas of the city.
- Arrive at the Cultural Center of Ensenada and be transported through time as you learn about the city’s history.
- Learn about the ancient Day of the Dead tradition and have fun at the same time. This is a celebration of life and through your guide’s explanations you’ll learn about what’s behind this Mexican tradition.
- Participate in a hands-on workshop where kids will be able to decorate their own celebration cookies and where everyone will get to decorate their own candy skulls.
- Visit a shrine and learn about Catrina, the underworld of Xibalba and many more Mexican legends.
- After creating your own keepsakes, you will be transferred to the downtown area for some free time to shop before returning to your ship.
This Port Adventure is perfect for all ages and lasts 4 – 4.5 hours. The price for ages 10+ is $89 and $79 for ages 3-9. Children 2 and under are free. Ensenada, Mexico is a port visited by the Disney Wonder on its 2, 3, and 5 night Baja cruises from San Diego.
Are you interested in this Disney Cruise Line vacation or maybe one of their other amazing itineraries? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit : Disney Cruise Line
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!