New Menu Items Debut at River Belle Terrace, Cafe Orleans, and Carnation Café
Three restaurants at Disneyland have debuted new menu items! River Belle Terrace, Cafe Orleans, and Carnation Café will be serving up new and returning favorite bites, as well as some non-alcoholic and alcoholic specialty beverage additions.
We’ll start things off over at River Belle Terrace. This fan-favorite spot nestled in the heart of Frontierland is known for its riverfront views and, of course, its delicious Southern-inspired cuisine. For brunch and dinner, you’ll be mesmerized by flavor with plenty of comfort food classics. As some soon-to-be favorites join this tasty lineup today, like the Chicken Pot Pie Soup and the BBQ Burnt Ends Pasta, you’ll still be able to savor returning plates like the Biscuits and Gravy and the Country Cuban Sandwich. You’ll also be able to sip on some of the newest beverages, including select wines, beer, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. See a full listing of the items at River Belle Terrace below!
- Warm Bacon & Spinach Salad: Bacon vinaigrette, heirloom cherry tomatoes, and cheese curds (New) (Available for brunch only)
- American Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, apple wood smoked bacon, breakfast sausage, house fries, and a biscuit (New) (Available for brunch only)
- Signature Pancakes: Pumpkin-spiced pancakes for the fall season (New) (Available for brunch only)
- River Belle Short Stack: Short stack pancakes, maple syrup, and berry compote with a side of bacon or sausage (Available for brunch only)
- Biscuits and Gravy: Pork belly, country chicken gravy, and a house-baked biscuit (Available for brunch only)
- Roasted Summer Squash: Heirloom tomato sauce, heritage grains succotash, greens, and tofu (New) (Available for brunch and dinner)
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup: Chicken, carrots, celery, and onion (New)(Available for dinner only)
- Pork Chop: Buttery mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, and bourbon-apple sauce (New) (Available for dinner only)
- Blackened Sustainable Fish with tartar sauce and pickled vegetables served with house fries (New) (Available for dinner only)
- BBQ Brisket Burnt Ends Pasta: Pappardelle pasta, caramelized onions, and wild mushroom (New) (Available for dinner only)
- Pimento Cheese Loaded House Fries with BBQ brisket burnt ends, fried cherry peppers, and bread and butter pickles (Available for brunch and dinner)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich with fried cherry peppers, slaw, and BBQ aïoli served with house fries (Available for brunch and dinner)
- Burnt Ends Grilled Cheese: BBQ brisket and pickled pepper relish served with house fries (Available for brunch only)
- Country Cuban Sandwich: Pulled pork, country ham, and dill pickle served with house fries (Available for brunch only)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie (New) (Available for dinner only)
- Plant-based Ice Cream (New) (Seasonal topping available upon request) (Available for dinner only)
- Mississippi Mud Pie: Sprite, chocolate fudge syrup, and cream topped with
- whipped cream and crumbled chocolate cream cookies (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- Wildberry Mule: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, blackberry purée, lime, and ginger syrup and blackberries (New)
- Nielson Wines Chardonnay (New)
- Meiomi Wines Pinot Noir (New)
- Modelo Especial Mexican Lager (New)
- Smog City Brewing’s Sabre-Toothed Squirrel Hoppy American Amber Ale (New)
Next up, let’s venture over to Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square. Here you’ll get some flavors with a French Quarter flair that you won’t want to miss. This spot is also getting some new bites and sips you simply must try on your next outing to Disneyland park. The Potato & Sausage Soup and plant-based Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Palmier will still be available through Nov. 9, so don’t worry! But, in addition to these tasty delights, Cafe Orleans will now have the new, non-alcoholic Bayou Punch, as well as some beverages for those age 21 or older, like the House Hurricane and Chardonnay, to name a few. Check out all the bites and sips now available at this Disneyland park classic.
Food Items (Available through Nov. 9):
- Potato & Sausage Soup: Marbled potatoes, caramelized leeks, and Grana Padano cheese
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Palmier and fresh berries (Plant-based)
- Haunted Mansion Candle and Heart Dessert: Vanilla chip mousse on a pecan pie cookie with mixed berry compote
- Bayou Punch: Minute Maid Lemonade Zero Sugar, orange juice, strawberry purée, blueberry syrup, and an alligator-shaped gummy (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- Mint Julep
- House Hurricane: Pimm’s No. 1 Liqueur, Bacardi Superior Rum, orange juice, strawberry purée, sweet and sour mix, simple syrup, and orange garnish (New)
- McBride Sisters Chardonnay (New)
- Mirassou Wines Pinot Noir (New)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Follow the Sun Blonde Ale (New)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Hazy Little Thing IPA (New)
Last, but certainly not least, Carnation Café is a classic, and for good reason. This spot features classic American comfort food dishes as well as some of Walt’s favorites! You can stop by Main Street, U.S.A., for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to delight in the many can’t-miss items on this delicious menu, including the brand-new Walt’s Chili-Cheese Omelet. And like the other two previously mentioned locations, Carnation Café has also added a few adult beverages to the menu for you to try, including mimosas and a Peach Pie Margarita. Uncover all the items joining today below!
- Veggie Skillet: Three-cheese eggs, breakfast potatoes, onions, mushrooms, peppers, and spinach topped with cheese and fresh tomato garnish (New) (Available through Nov. 9)
- Walt’s Chili-Cheese Omelet: Cheese omelet topped with chili, cheese, and chives served with breakfast potatoes (New) (Available through Nov. 9) (Available for breakfast only)
- Brownie with Chocolate Sauce (Plant-based)
- Orange Creamsicle: Sprite, candied orange syrup, and cream topped with a candied orange slice (Non-alcoholic) (New)
- Lavender Mimosa: Chandon California Sparkling Wine and lavender syrup (New) (Available during breakfast only)
- Orange Juice Mimosa: Chandon California Sparkling Wine and orange juice (New) (Available during breakfast only)
- Bloody Mary: Tito’s Homemade Vodka and Cutwater Bloody Mary Mix with a bacon and celery garnish (New) (Available during breakfast only)
- Peach Pie Margarita: Patron Tequila Silver, peach purée, sweet and sour mix, lime juice, and lime garnish (New)
- Chandon California Sparkling Wine (New) (Available during breakfast only)
- Fess Parker Winery Chardonnay (New)
- Silver Palm Wines Cabernet Sauvignon (New)
- Michelob ULTRA Light Lager (New)
- Golden Road Brewing Ride On 10 Hop Hazy IPA (New)
Ready to plan your next Disneyland visit? Contact me for a free vacation quote! I’m a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!