There’s been a lot of speculation among runners about a new finisher’s medal at this year’s Disneyland Half Marathon during Labor Day Weekend. Well, there’s no need to speculate anymore.
Here’s your first look at the newly-created medal that will await the thousands of runners who are able to complete the 13.1-mile race on Sunday, Sept. 4, that goes through Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure park and Angel Stadium of Anaheim. The medal is noticeably different from previous years and just as distinctive as last year’s commemorative 5th anniversary medal.
If you haven’t signed up to run in the race yet, it might be tough to get your hands on this new medal. Individual race registrations are already sold out (approx 15,000). Still, there might be a few spots left through one of our travel or charity groups. Just go to runDisney.com for details.
If you can’t get into the race, there’s no need to worry. There will be several other opportunities coming soon to earn cool new medals at runDisney events. Stay tuned.
Soruce Disney Parks Blog
- Registration Now Open: Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend at the Disneyland Resort (chipandco.com)
- Women Runners To Be Celebrated Amid Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust at Disney’s New Tinker Bell Race (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021