Disney is rolling out even more Mary Blair inspired products out at Disney World. Earlier this year we shared the news on the Mary Blair Inspired Popcorn Buckets, and Cups for cold drinks. Today Disney World has released these cups for hot drinks as well!
These new foam cups are perfect for keeping your coffee or tea insulated. These new cups were designed by Disney artist Jeff Granito and are just darling.
Our writer Danielle found these Mary Blair Inspired insulated foam cups at the Pop Century but we expect them to show up at the Disney World Theme Parks very soon.
If these new cups inspire you to want to book a trip to Disney World you should check out the current list of offers now available:
- Disney World Annual Passholders: Save Up to 40% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Fall
- Save Up to $500 on a 4-Night, 4-Day Room-and-Ticket Package at Select Disney World Resort Hotels
- Save Up to 30% on Rooms at Select Disney World Resort Hotels in you live in these states
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021