Disney has recently put new sign markers on the grounds on their theme parks. The signs are placed in the areas where guests might stop to take a photo. They serve as a gentle reminder to adhere to Disney World’s mask policy while on property. We found several throughout Epcot yesterday at their Flower & Garden Festival.
Masks Permitted at Disney World
Wondering what the rules are for permitted masks? Check out the information below:
Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up and Cast Members, which must be worn in all public areas and can only be removed while actively eating or drinking. Face coverings must be worn while standing, waiting or sitting in dining locations.
“All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free.
Face coverings may have an integrated transparent plastic panel to aid in viewing the wearer’s mouth. These face coverings must:
- Be a fabric face covering featuring a solid plastic panel containing no openings that is attached to the fabric on all sides using tight knit stitching
- Meet all face covering requirements listed above
The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing”- Walt Disney World website.
For more information about everything coming to the Walt Disney World Resort for ‘The World’s Most Magical Celebration,’ click HERE!
Are you excited for ‘The World’s Most Magical Celebration?’ Let us know in the comments!
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
- Epcot testing Harmonious Fountains - May 10, 2021
- Birthday Celebrations are in the air at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - May 9, 2021
- Behind the scenes look at Club Cool returning to Epcot this summer! - May 9, 2021