The Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts have us all seeing pink…Imagination Pink. Along with a whole line of merchandise both coasts have released some fun new themed treats. Imagination Pink is the latest themed craze to hit Disney and it seems to be as popular as Rose Gold and Potion Purple. Here are all the super fun Imagination Pink treats that will be available at both resorts this summer.
Walt Disney World Resort
All these Imagination Pink treats can be found all around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Imagination Pink Piñata: The Ganachery at Disney Springs – Chocolate sphere filled with vanilla bean marshmallows and crispy pearls with an Imagination Pink Minnie Ears headband
- Imagination Pink Ganache Square: The Ganachery at Disney Springs – Summer berry ganache covered in dark chocolate and topped with an imagination pink Mickey stamp
- Strawberry Rose: Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs – Chocolate-covered strawberry decorated with pink modeling chocolate
- Imagination Pink Champagne : Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs – Pink champagne topped with edible Minnie Mouse topper
- Imagination Pink Cocktail: Dockside Margaritas at Disney Springs – Pineapple juice, coconut rum, peach schnapps, and sweet and sour
- Imagination Pink Churro: Outdoor Vending Carts at Disney Springs – Churro dusted with pink cinnamon sugar
- Imagination Pink Cupcake: Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Strawberry cupcake filled with pink sprinkles and topped with vanilla buttercream icing
- Hot Pink Cupcake : Everything POP Shopping, Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort, and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Yellow cupcake with guava filling and topped with cream cheese buttercream and chocolate mouse ears
- Imagination Pink Cupcake : Available starting June 30 at Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory and Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Vanilla confetti cupcake with raspberry cheesecake filing, two-tone raspberry buttercream, pink crispy pearls, and pink sparkly chocolate mouse ears
- Pretty in Pink Strawberry Tart: World Premier Food Court, Intermission Food Court, and End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Resorts – Strawberry popping pearls, strawberry-raspberry mousse, pink glitter glaçage, chocolate ears, pink crispy pearls, and a pink chocolate bow
- Imagination Pink Cotton Candy Cocktail: Oasis and Barefoot Pool Bars at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Cherry vodka, almond liqueur, and strawberry purée topped with whipped cream
- Imagination Pink Cupcake: Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Vanilla cupcake with red berry cheesecake filling
- Imagination Pink Macaron: Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Pink macaron with blackberry lemonade ganache filling
- Imagination Pink Lemonade: Block & Hans at Epcot – Frozen lemonade with watermelon and desert pear (also available with blackberry moonshine whiskey)
Disneyland also has their fair share of new Imagination Pink treats!
- Imagination Pink Cake Pop: Marceline’s Confectionery at Downtown Disney District Candy Palace and Hunny Spot at Disneyland Park, and Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Disney California Adventure Park – Vanilla cake pop with white chocolate ears enrobed in bubble gum pink chocolate and dusted with edible gold glitter
- Minnie Macaron: Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe at Disneyland Park and Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe and Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream at Disney California Adventure Park – Minnie macaron with vanilla bean buttercream and Amarena cherry compote
- Imagination Pink Cupcake: Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe at Disneyland Park – Pound cake with raspberry marmalade filling and raspberry buttercream swirl frosting
Whichever Disney resort you happen to visit there are tons of fun new Imagination Pink treats to choose from! They are all so adorable and almost too cute to eat… almost. It’s hard to choose a favorite. All these new Imagination Pink treats look so yummy and we can’t wait to try them. Will you be trying any of these new Imagination Pink treats this summer? Or go ahead try them all there’s no judgement here. Drop a comment and let us know which ones!
All photos and information are from Disney Parks Blog found here.
Keep following Chip and Co. for all the latest in Disney snacks and beyond!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Susan Wilson (see all)
- All New Donut Box Booth Coming To Epcot’s Food And Wine Festival - August 20, 2019
- Is Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way Worth The Additional Price During MNSSHP? - August 18, 2019
- Disney Changes Pressed Penny Machines at Disney World - August 13, 2019