More sweet treats are arriving to Walt Disney World including this adorable Gingerbread Mickey Cookie!
A classic gingerbread man with Mickey ears and themed decorations is now available at Disney’s Boardwalk Bakery for $5.99.
But that’s not all, other holiday treats are now available there as well, we are sure you will find something for everyone in your family!
Another delicious option is a Holiday Coconut Macaroon! Did we mention that is dipped in red and green white chocolate? Yum! You can get it for $5.99 at the Boardwalk Bakery.
Another holiday classics are also available at the bakery for $5.99 like:
- Peppermint Bark: Dark and white chocolate bark topped with crushed peppermint pieces.
- Minnie and Mickey Sugar Cookies: Sugar cookies with Minnie and Mickey themed fondant decorations.
There are plenty of holiday treats around the Walt Disney World Resort that you can enjoy!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Learn How To Make Mickey Chocolate-Dipped Valentine Cookies At Home! - January 25, 2021
- Learn How To Make Mickey Peanut Butter Cookies At Home! - January 24, 2021
- Celebrate National Pie Day With These Mickey Pie Pops You Can Make At Home! - January 23, 2021