The Walt Disney World Food & Wine Classic is celebrating its milestone 10th year in 2019! To commemorate a decade of delicious food and wine, there will be a new surf party-themed area called Hang 10 when the event takes place Friday, November 8th and Saturday, November 9th.
Hang 10 will make the Swan and Dolphin Resort’s white sand beach its home while guests get lost at sea in a surf-themed beach party. The party will feature a live band, tropical decorations, and two brand-new dishes!
Check out the new eats:
- Fry Basket – featuring clams, shrimp, oysters and fries seasoned with malt vinegar and served with lemon and traditional tartar sauce
- Hearts of Palm Ceviche – thinly sliced fresh hearts of palm, lime juice, Bermuda onion, bell pepper and chili peppers
The new area will also offer new beverage selections like Spritzes and hard seltzer water.
Luciana Sperduto, director of food & beverage said, “The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is all about fun. We wanted to celebrate this milestone by giving our guests yet one more party experience to enjoy.”
Hang 10 will be joined by other fun areas like The Pig and The Poke, Chinatown, Carnival Corner, The Bubble Lounge, and a beer garden.
Source: Disney.Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020