There are some tasty new food and beverage options coming to the Disneyland Resort in April! Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are scheduled to reopen at the end of next month but the Downtown Disney District is currently open to guests. Take a look at the new food coming to the resort.
Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland park will soon offer new beverage options that elevate the culinary experience. This guest-favorite spot will open after the theme parks reopen, so stay tuned for a reopening date. The enhanced offerings fit right in with the story and spirit of the Blue Bayou and reflect what many of our guests have requested.
The new additions will complement the menu and theme of the restaurant, with beverages such as wine, beer, and a specialty Hurricane Cocktail – a New Orleans staple! Or, you may want to try the new celebration sparkling wine package. Soon, you’ll be able to pair them with the restaurant’s delicious menu items, like the popular Surf and Turf. Also, keep an eye out for new, seasonal takes on our Mint Julep non-alcoholic beverage.
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs Cart, Downtown Disney District
- Pickle Corn Dog – Panko-crusted dill pickle corn dog served with a side of peanut butter
Ballast Point at Downtown Disney District is celebrating Earth Day with a special limited-time linguini dish served with their delicious house-made kale and walnut pesto.
- Linguini and Kale Pesto Salad – Linguini, house-made kale and walnut pesto, sun dried tomato, arugula, and pecorino with lemon zest (available April 22-25)
For a limited-time, the Le Frenchy Sandwich is back on the menu at Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney District and Disney Springs. Stop in and order while you can!
- Le Frenchy Sandwich – Smoked ham, brie, and mustard sauce on Earl of Sandwich signature artisan bread
The Cereal-sly Delicious Series 2021 at Salt & Straw brings back childhood memories of lazing on the sofa watching cartoon marathons on Saturday and spooning up giant bowls of cereal. Oh, those simpler times!
- Pots of Gold & Rainbows – Whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains of rainbow ‘mallows
- OffLimits’ Dash Cold Brew Cocoa Crisps – Coffee and dessert all at once with this cold brew ice cream swirled with malty fudge and coffee and cocoa spheres enveloped in salty chocolate bark
- Peanut Butter Captain Munch – Dairy-free, starchy oat ice cream with peanut butter-coated cereal clusters and peanut butter swirl
- Snap ‘N Crackle Marshmallow Treats – Brown butter treats pressed and toasted with marshmallow into a lacy Florentine in a rich, malty graham ice cream
- Cornflake Cookies w/ Marionberry Jam – Swirls of housemade marionberry jam with malty cereal-flecked ice cream and crumbled brown butter sugar cookies
What eats and treats are you excited to get at Disneyland in April?