Play Disney Parks App has just unveiled new Splash Mountain – themed interactive experiences and Kidcot Fun stops at Walt Disney World!
The Play Disney Parks mobile app connects you to the Disney theme parks through interactive experiences. From listening to your favorite Disney songs to racing virtual rockets at Space Mountain, this app is a must for Disney lovers!
The more you discover the theme parks, the more you discover in the app. Disney has just added two brand-new experiences presented by Ziploc for guests to discover. Check them out below:
- The Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Day: Guests will find their laughing place as they play together through a series of Splash Mountain-themed mini-games featuring some woodland pals from the attraction. After completing these whimsical challenges, guests are rewarded with special photo frames to help them capture their memories. This experience is a great way to turn wait time into play time while waiting in line for the attraction, and it can also be played anywhere at Walt Disney World Resort!
- Disney Kidcot Puzzle Hunt: Guests will embark on an interactive world tour to find physical jigsaw puzzle pieces throughout the Kidcot Fun Stops in all 11 World Showcase pavilions. After completing a pavilion’s puzzle hunt through the app, guests are rewarded with digital jigsaw puzzles and special photo frames themed to each pavilion to commemorate their journey around the world. It’s a perfect companion to the existing Kidcot Fun Stop activities the park offers.
There’s even more coming soon to the Play Disney Parks app too! Make sure to check the app when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens on May 31st in Disneyland park and August 29th at Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios to be led into a galaxy far, far away.
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020
- George Lucas Would Return to Direct Star Wars if Given Full Control - January 28, 2020