An Encanto-themed food studio is coming to Epcot for the International Festival of the Arts this year. The food studio, Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina, is located between the Morocco and France pavilions.
The sign is decorated with Mirabel’s colorful art from the movie Encanto. Even some of the food items will be decorated to match the colors from the film.
Take a look at the menu:
- House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Yellow) (New)
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic)
- Frozen Piña Colada Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Will you be visiting Epcot during the Festival of the Arts?
If you’d like to visit this year’s Festival of the Arts, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency, and my services are complimentary!