NEW Disneyland Resort 3-Day Southern California Special Ticket Offer
A new Disneyland Resort Southern California Special Ticket offer was released today! For a limited time, eligible Southern California residents can save on the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day weekday ticket for as little as $73 per person, per day, subject to park reservations.
These tickets are on sale now for weekday visits beginning Jan. 9 through May 25, 2023.* This three-day ticket can be enjoyed on a consecutive three-day visit or on separate occasions across these winter to spring dates, and upgrades to a Park Hopper ticket and purchasing Disney Genie+ service are available at time of purchase.
In addition to this ticket offer, the three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort have special rates on standard and premium rooms for a limited time, with bookings beginning Dec. 7, 2022, for stays Jan. 9 through March 9, 2023.
Southern California Resident Limited-Time Weekday Ticket Offer
- 3-day, 1 park per day weekday ticket for $219
- 3-day Park Hopper weekday ticket for $279
- 3-day, 1 park per day weekday ticket with Disney Genie+ service for $294
- 3-day, Park Hopper weekday ticket with Disney Genie+ service for $354
To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and valid ticket for the same park on the same date are required. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability.
Experiences to look forward to in early 2023
Many exciting celebrations, festivals, shows and attractions are coming to the Disneyland Resort in early 2023, making it a fantastic time to visit the Happiest Place on Earth:
- Lunar New Year – Ushering in good cheer for the Year of the Rabbit, the Lunar New Year celebration returns to Disney California Adventure Park, Jan. 20-Feb. 15, 2023. This joyous celebration commemorates traditions of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures, with Disney characters featuring Mulan, Mushu, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in their festive attire, plus “Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession,” two new culinary marketplaces (for a total of six), kid-friendly crafts, the Lucky Wishes Wall, and the return of “Hurry Home – Lunar New Year Celebration” presented prior to “World of Color.”
- Disney 100 Years of Wonder Celebration at Disneyland Resort – The Disneyland Resort begins commemorating The Walt Disney Company’s 100th anniversary on Jan. 27, 2023, with special, limited-time celebrations taking place throughout the resort all year long. The resort will feature new platinum-infused décor, shimmering new looks for Mickey, Minnie and their pals, special food and beverage and merchandise offerings, and more.
- Two all-new nighttime spectaculars – The “Wondrous Journeys” spectacular at Disneyland park and “World of Color – One” at Disney California Adventure park will debut Jan. 27, 2023:
- “Wondrous Journeys” – At Disneyland park, Walt Disney’s original magic kingdom, this spectacular will feature moments from every Walt Disney Animation Studios film to date, with projection effects that transform Main Street, U.S.A., Sleeping Beauty Castle, “it’s a small world” and Rivers of America into an artist’s canvas that brings characters and their stories to life.
- “World of Color – One” – This spectacular in Disney California Adventure Park pays tribute to the storytelling legacy Walt Disney began a century ago. The show tells a new story of how a single action, like a drop of water, creates a ripple that can grow into a wave of change. It brings some of the most courageous, loving and inspiring characters to life in a new way.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – This new attraction will open on Jan. 27, 2023, when the Disney 100 Years of Wonder Celebration begins at Disneyland Resort. Guests can take a colorful trip through Mickey and Minnie’s world and zip away on a zany adventure through a cartoon universe filled with surprises. This is the first ride-through attraction that stars Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse at Disneyland Resort.
- “Magic Happens” Parade – After a limited debut in 2020, this dynamic daytime parade returns to Main Street, U.S.A., in Disneyland, beginning 24, 2023. Stunning floats, artistic costumes, beloved Disney characters and a high-energy musical score highlight classic Walt Disney Animation Studios tales such as “The Sword in the Stone,” “Cinderella” and “Sleeping Beauty,” to more recent stories including “Frozen 2,” “Moana,” “The Princess and the Frog” and Disney and Pixar’s “Coco.”
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival – This spring celebration of California-inspired cuisines, running March 3-April 25, 2023, brings the dynamic and diverse foods and flavors of the Golden State center stage. Innovative dishes and drinks from talented Disneyland Resort chefs will be presented across a number of festival marketplaces. Entertainment for the whole family will include visits from Chef Goofy, craft activities, the Jammin’ Chefs and the “Alice’s Wonderland Bakery Unbirthday Party” cupcake decorating experience for kids. Plus, Soarin’ Over California will return for a limited time during the festival. This attraction celebrates the beauty and wonder of the Golden State, from San Francisco’s iconic Golden Gate Bridge to the crashing waves in Malibu.
- Mickey’s Toontown – A transformation of Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland Park is currently underway, and the neighborhood that Mickey Mouse and his friends call home will reopen March 8, 2022. The reimagined land will feature some all-new experiences and interactive play areas for families with young children, with grassy play spaces, a sound garden in the new Goofy’s How-to-Play Yard, water play at Donald’s Duck Pond and the fountain in CenTOONial Park, Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster and more.
- Epic adventures – Guests may step right into adventurous stories alongside Super Heroes at Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure, and may encounter the First Order and the Resistance at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland. One never knows who they might meet roaming through the lands.
If you’d like to visit the Disneyland Resort, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!