If you are a Floridian you are well aware of the past deals Disney has offered hoping you will visit during the beginning of the year, well unfortunately this year there will be some disappointment.
There hasn’t been any money savings deals offered this year, however this years offer is more flexible than in the past. The deal is more expensive and there are some black out dates, let’s take a look;
- Four day park tickets are being offered at $209.00 not including tax for 10 and up and $195.00 for children 3-9. For the adult tickets this breaks down to $52.25 a day
- This ticket is for one of the four theme parks, it is not park hopper
- The tickets do not have to be used four days in a row, they are good for six months, meaning you can use a day or two now then wait and use the other days later
- You do not have to use the tickets immediately, they are good until December 14, 2016
- the tickets DO NOT include parking ($20.00 a day)
- you can add park hopping to the tickets for and extra $25.00 per ticket
- You can add water parks for an extra $32.00 per ticket
There is also a three-day park deal which costs $189.00 not including tax for 10 and up and $176.00 for children 3-9. For the adult ticket this breaks down to $63.00 a day.
The cost for a single day at Magic Kingdom is $105.00 so either of these deals are pretty good!
Now the blackout information:
- March 19th – April 1st
- June 6th – August 11th
Those aren’t really the worst blackout dates as most Floridians would be staying out of the parks during the hot summers anyway.
What do you think of this years deals? Comment below!
For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.