Warm weather and sunshine is here, so it’s definitely time for some new shades! Obviously nothing tops Disney Ray-Ban Sunglasses, and luckily Sunglass Hut locations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts now have a brand new Mickey design! Disney Parks guests not only get a first look at the new design, they also get to be among the first to purchase too.
These new Mickey sunglasses will first be available exclusively at select Disney Parks retail locations for a limited time! Then the launch will expand to other Sunglass Hut retail locations and on SunglassHut.com.
If you’re looking to add some stylish shade to your wardrobe, you can find the new Mickey sunnies at the following locations:
- Disney California Adventure park – Sunglass Icon kiosk
- Downtown Disney District – Sunglass Icon and kiosk
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Blizzard Beach – Beach Haus
- Disney Springs – Sunglass Icon; West Side
- Magic Kingdom Park – Island Supply; Adventureland
- Typhoon Lagoon – Singapore Sal’s
This pair features the iconic Ray-Ban New Wayfarer design which has been updated with a polarized lenses and a custom pop art Mickey Mouse design on the outside of the temples, featuring the classic Mickey colors of red, yellow and black. The Disney Ray-Ban Sunglasses retail for a price of $243 for adult sized and $103 for the non-polarized junior pair.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Coming To Disney Channel - August 24, 2019
- Scare Up Some Style With The Disney Villains Pulp Magazine Tees - August 24, 2019
- New Country Pavillion Coming To Epcot’s World Showcase! - August 23, 2019