Disney After Hours events have become a popular event for fans to enjoy extra magic at the Disney Parks! We’re happy to report new dates have just been announced for both Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Disney After Hours events are a great opportunity to experience the magic of a Disney theme park for three hours after regular park hours, which means little wait for attractions, experiences and character greetings. You can even enter the park early, starting at 7 p.m. on your event night, before Disney After Hours begins. Ice cream novelties, popcorn and select beverages are also included in your Disney After Hours admission once the party starts.
At Magic Kingdom Park, guests can expect little wait at 25 plus attractions and experiences. At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can enjoy the best the park has to offer at night, including the resplendent Tree of Life Awakenings, adventures within Pandora: The World of Avatar and more.
New Dates For Magic Kingdom Park:
- November 18, 2019
- December 9, 2019
- January 6, 2019
- January 13, 2020
- January 17, 2020
- January 20, 2020
New Dates for Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- October 5, 9, 19, 26 and 30, 2019
- November 5, 13 and 19, 2019
- December 7, 14 and 18, 2019
- January 9, 16, 22 and 30, 2020
- February 6, 13, 19 and 27, 2020
- March 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2020
You can start planning for the “Disney After Hours” at Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom here!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- New Harvey’s Spooky Mickey Collection Is Ready For Halloween - September 23, 2019
- Disney Lunar Coin Collection Celebrates The 2020 Lunar New Year - September 22, 2019
- Tangled Popcorn Bucket From TDR Gleams And Glows - September 21, 2019