Besides visiting the parks often, one of the best things about being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder is the perks that you receive. From being able to obtain a Tables in Wonderland Card to special magnets and everything in between, the discounts are endless! Passholders can now save 15% on the Star Wars Guided Tour.
The Star Wars Guided Tour is perfect for fans of either the light side or dark side! Embarking on this galactic adventure includes all of the following:
- Screening of the movie Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Private viewing space for 2 live stage shows—Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order
- The opportunity to enroll young padawans in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (must be between the ages of 4 and 12)
- VIP access to ride Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- The chance to come face-to-face with Chewbacca and Kylo Ren
- Reserved viewing of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular nighttime fireworks show
- An orbit around Star WarsLaunch Bay exhibits which features replica props, models, concept art and artifacts from the Star Wars universe
- An exclusive souvenir
The tour is normally $99 per person – tax included. Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required and is not included in the price of the tour. Annual Passholders already have this aspect covered!
May the force be with you during this exciting tour!
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? I would love to help you! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Company. Key to the World Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Whether you want to plan a vacation to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, a cruise or a vacation at a Sandals or Beaches Resort, I can help you. Contact me today so we can get started on your vacation planning! You can call or text me at 908-773-0930 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below as well. My planning services are FREE with booking.
Latest posts by Nicole Newgas (see all)
- Centaurs Announced As A Magical Creature To Be Featured In Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - April 18, 2019
- The Recently Introduced Hei Hei Cone Is No Longer Available - April 17, 2019
- New Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party Coming To Disney California Adventure Park - April 17, 2019