Walt Disney World is bringing a new weekend experience to the resort that is shaping up to be an exciting event for wine fans. The Disney Family of Wines Weekend is a 3-day celebration of wine featuring over thirty different tastings, four workshops and a 2-night stay at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. We now have new details on the special appearances slated for the weekend.
Representatives from each of the wineries will be on hand to share their experiences and history in winemaking as well as their connections to Disney. All of the wines chosen for the event have a special connection to the Disney company and their parks. Representatives in attendance will include Disney Legend, actor and producer of GoGi Wines, Kurt Russell as well as:
- Chappellet Vineyard – Jay James, Master Sommelier and Director of Sales
- Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard – Tim Snider, President of Fess Parker Winery and Vineyard
- Frank Family Vineyards – Elizabeth Parenteau, Southeast Sales Manager
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi Wines – Disney Legend Kurt Russell, Producer of GoGi Wines and Jami Russell Way, COO of GoGi wines
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards – Kate MacMurray, Spokesperson and daughter of winery founder and Disney Legend Fred MacMurray
- Silverado Vineyards – Jon Emmerich, Winemaker of Silverado Vineyards
- Skywalker Vineyards – Tom Johnson, General Manager- Skywalker Ranch and Vineyards
The Family of Wines Weekend takes place at Walt Disney World Resort from May 17 to 19, 2019. The package cost is $2,950 per person, based on double occupancy and is available to guests 21 years of age and older. Space is limited and guests must book by May 3, 2019.
Photo Credit: Disney
Are you ready to start your next great adventure at Walt Disney World without all of the stress? Click on my photo or fill out the form below for a free no-obligation quote. I am a Travel Advisor with Key To The World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. I specialize in Disney, Universal, cruises and more. My services are FREE to my clients. Contact me via email at email@example.com, on Facebook or by filling out the form below.
Latest posts by Jess Evans (see all)
- New Cheesecake for St. Patrick’s Day at All-Star Resorts - March 17, 2019
- Win The Opportunity to See “Avengers: Endgame” Premiere with Mark Ruffalo - March 16, 2019
- Japan Celebrates New Live-Action “Dumbo” Premiere - March 16, 2019