What is this new construction wall at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park?! A new construction wall is up and they are working on some sort of new exhibit. We don’t have many details. Here’s what we know:
- It’s across from Pizzafari.
- Discovery Island Trails is still accessible through the entrance closest to It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- The Hippo Pool is drained and has mesh construction fencing.
- This is the first time we’ve ever seen a renovation sign sponsored by Otterbox.
What do you think is coming? Check out some more pictures we captured.
While we don’t know exactly what is coming, we do know it will be wildly amazing! Is Animal Kingdom Park your favorite theme park at Walt Disney World? If it it isn’t, maybe we should chat more and discuss why it should be a top contender! I know, I know, there’s only 4 main theme parks to choose from, but Animal Kingdom Park brings an element like none of the other parks! Plus, where else can you go on an expedition to the top of Mount Everest to find a yeti? (wink! wink!)
But really, if you have your heart set on Walt Disney World and want to see how to get you and your loved ones there, I’d love to chat!
Buy memories, not things. That’s been my family’s motto for the last several years. If this is you, let’s chat. I am a full-service travel agent, but I specialize in Disney Destinations® and the Universal Orlando Resort®. I am with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner of Chip and Company. I am here to make all of your travel wishes come true! If you’re jumping out of your seat with excitement for traveling in 2019, let’s chat. My services are entirely FREE! To receive a no-hassle, no-obligation quote, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or follow me on Facebook.
- “The Lion King” Celebration at Disney California Adventure June 7th - April 9, 2019
- RunDisney Event Pre-Sale Registration Details - April 4, 2019
- Disney Parks Dominates Hospitality & Theme Park Study - April 2, 2019