Funnel cake + cheesecake = heaven!
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is just around the corner and it will bring lots of delicious foods and beverages for you to try.
One of them is this delicious Funnel Cake! A mini funnel cake topped with lemon cheesecake ice cream, whipped cream, fresh blueberries and powder sugar!
You can find it at the funnel cake booth outside the American pavilion during the festival. Definitely a must try.
And speaking of the festival, we can’t wait to try some of the amazing offerings they will have this year! These are a few of the things we can’t wait to get our hands on:
- Frushi (Japan): This is a MUST HAVE for sure! Strawberry, pineapple and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, drizzled berry sauce and toasted coconut.
- Salmon Flower Ikura (Japan): Fresh-cut salmon, salmon roe, spinach, watermelon radish and chilled ramen tossed with poke sauce.
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade: Frozen lemonade with monin cotton candy or if you would like the alcoholic version of it you can have it with ole smoky blackberry moonshine!
- Quesadilla al Pastor (Mexico): Flour tortilla filled with Monterrey jack cheese and pork pastor topped with grilled pineapple, salsa verde, red onion and cilantro.
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Pineapple Promenade): The famous drink is back and is definitely a must during the festival!
- Popsicle trio (Refreshment Port): Honeydew, raspberry-mint and coconut-lime.
- Toasted Pretzel Bread (Germany): with black forest ham and melted gruyère cheese.
- Sugar Cane Shrimp (La Isla Fresca booth): With steamed rice and coconut-lime sauce.
If you would like to see the full menus, check them out here!
The Flower & Garden Festival will take place from March 4 through June 1, 2020.
Credit: Disney ParksFollow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.