Celebrate Women’s History Month with Captain Minnie Mouse!
At Disney Cruise Line they know how important it is to empower girls and young woman to pursue their dreams, that’s why in honor of International’s Women Day they want to celebrate all the women in the maritime industry.
Last year DCL introduced Captain Minnie Mouse to help spread the message of exploring new horizons both at land and sea and encourage young girls around the world to consider a career in the cruise industry!
On the Disney Wonder for example, kids can learn STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills and problem solving abilities with a maritime-themed activity offered at Disney’s Oceaneer Lab. Sounds fun!
After learning of course you will hungry but don’t worry Minnie got you cover with some delicious treats!
- Captain Minnie Mouse Milkshake: Berry gelato, strawberry compote and fresh berries topped with strawberries and freshly prepared whipped cream. Plus an adorable shortbread cookie featuring Minnie!
- Captain Minnie Mouse Cupcake: Chocolate fudge cake topped with vanilla frosting and golden candy sprinkles around the edge.
You can find them at Vanellope’s at the Disney Dream through March 15 and at Sweet on You at the Disney Fantasy through March 13.
An adorable and whimsical new artwork was also released and you can find it on several items from the Captain Minnie Mouse collection available at Disney Cruise Line!
But that’s not all, you can also download this design and use it on your laptop or phone! You can find it here.
This is a salute to Captain Minnie and all the Women behind the magic both on land and sea!
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Chip and Co Fans Tell Us Their Favorite Places To Eat At Disney World - February 27, 2021
- Monorail Red Has Returned To Operation At Disney World - February 27, 2021
- Learn How To Make Toy Story Chocolate Covered Strawberries! - February 26, 2021