New California Resident 3-Day Disneyland Offer with Tickets as Low as $83 Per Day
California residents can once again enjoy discounted Disneyland tickets! These resident tickets are available for a limited time and are as low as $83 per day.
For a limited time, California residents can visit Disneyland Resort for as little as $83 per person, per day with this special ticket offer. These 3-Day, 1-Park per day tickets start at $249 for admission Mondays through Thursdays, or as low as $299 ($100 per day) for admission any day — including weekends — for eligible guests. Upgrades such as Park Hopper tickets or Disney Genie+ service are also available.
These limited-time tickets are available for purchase beginning today! California residents may redeem their tickets on any three eligible days from June 12-Sept. 28, 2023, subject to park reservation availability. Valid admission and park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry. There’s something for everyone to enjoy this summer!
- In the reimagined Mickey’s Toontown, you’ll find new, interactive experiences and returning familiar favorites, plus the new attraction Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, where the whole group can embark on a zany adventure through the cartoon world of Mickey Mouse on a train engineered by Goofy.
- Part of the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort, “Wondrous Journeys” is a heartwarming nighttime spectacular honoring 100 years of Walt Disney Animation Studios with nods to every film released by the iconic studio over the past century.
State-of-the-art projections and fireworks bring these beloved stories to life in multiple locations through August 31, 2023.
- A lively parade with nine vibrant floats, fashion-forward costumes and upbeat music, “Magic Happens” celebrates moments where magic comes to life with characters from Disney Animation tales including “Frozen 2,” “The Sword in the Stone,” “Moana” and “Sleeping Beauty,” as well as Disney and Pixar’s “Coco.”
- In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, embark on missions to aid the Rebellion aboard two exciting attractions, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Once you’ve completed your missions, wander the trade outpost on Batuu and perhaps spot some familiar faces including R2-D2, Chewbacca and the Mandalorian and Grogu.
Disney California Adventure Park
- “World of Color — ONE” — an impressive water show which debuted on Paradise Bay as part of the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort — celebrates how a single action, like a drop of water, creates a ripple that can grow into a wave of change. The first Disneyland Resort nighttime spectacular with characters, music and moments from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, the Avengers and Star Wars in the same production, this show is sure to include some of your favorite characters.
- For a limited-time engagement beginning June 30, 2023, “Rogers: The Musical” will tell the tale of Steve Rogers (or as you may know him better, Captain America) in an all-new, one-act musical theater production. Performed in the famed Hyperion Theater, the show will feature five original songs, appearances by select members of the Avengers and more.
- In Avengers Campus, thrill seekers can get their adrenaline pumping on Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: BREAKOUT! and the whole family can help save the land from pesky Spider-Bots on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. After a busy afternoon around the campus, you may even encounter favorite Super Heroes such as Spider-Man, Black Widow and Black Panther.
- In Pixar Pier, you can explore a whimsical boardwalk and enjoy attractions such as Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind or the high-speed Incredicoaster, dine on playful bites and drinks or perhaps even meet a character from a favorite Pixar story. And now, you can enjoy some of Pixar Pier’s attractions during “World of Color — ONE,” so you can see the show from a new point of view!
Plus, from Sept. 1-Oct. 31, 2023, Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort will bring seasonal décor, bewitching new outfits for Mickey Mouse and his pals, the “Halloween Screams” nighttime spectacular at Disneyland park and so much more across the resort. Plaza de la Familia will celebrate the spirit of Día de los Muertos in Disney California Adventure park from Sept. 1-Nov.2, 2023, with colorful décor, menu items inspired by Mexican cuisine and entertainment featuring characters and songs from Disney and Pixar’s “Coco.”
And when hunger strikes, you can enjoy classic treats like churros, popcorn and Mickey Mouse ice cream bars alongside refreshing sips like cold brews, mint juleps and slushies. Foodies may also want to try limited-time food and beverage offerings from the Disney100 Celebration.
With so much to see and do, there’s no better spot to enjoy California’s sunniest season!
Want to visit Disneyland this summer? Contact me for a free vacation quote! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!