Make the most out of your vacation at Legoland Florida Resort!
Starting April 17, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a new all inclusive package packed with perks from the moment you check-in and throughout your whole stay.
This new package includes:
- A stay at one of the on-site Legoland hotels
- Unlimited admission to Legoland theme park and water parks during the length of stay
- Meals from check in to check out with breakfast and dinner at one of the four hotels and lunch at any theme park or water park restaurants
- Unlimited golf at the Resort’s Florida’s Wild Side Mini Golf
- DigiPass photo package
- Unlimited Coca-Cola refills in a souvenir cup
- Valet Parking
But that’s not all, Legoland is adding to the fun with the opening of the new Pirate Island Hotel on April 17!
It will be located just 130 kid-steps away from the park entrance and feature:
- 150 Lego filled rooms
- A heated pool with Lego soft bricks to build in the pool
- Exclusive character experiences
- In-room Lego treasure hunts to add some fun back in the hotel
- And each room will have two separate spaces: A kids sleeping area and an adult area
As for restaurants and entertainment, it will offer:
- Shipwreck Restaurant: A pirate themed family style dining
- Smuggler’s Bar
- An entertainment area with kid friendly nightly programing
- Lego play areas
- A pirate shipwreck greeting guests outside the entrance of the hotel for a unique photo opportunity!
If you would like to start planning your Spring or Summer adventure, you can do it now starting at $219 per person at legoland.com/all-inclusive-vacation.
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Cake Popsicles You Can Make At Home! - April 10, 2021
- Create A Magical Garden With These Minnie Mouse Flower Pots! - April 9, 2021
- Cruella De Vil Frappuccino You Can Order At Starbucks! - April 8, 2021