National Geographic Expeditions Offering Private Jet itineraries for 2025
National Geographic Expeditions has announced new Private Jet itineraries offering travelers the chance to explore the world in new ways in 2025! Exploring by private jet with National Geographic is one of the most exciting ways to travel, whether you’re circumnavigating the globe or encountering the world’s legendary wildlife.
Oceans and Islands of the World by Private Jet, departing April 21-May 15, 2025
On this 25-day itinerary, guests will embark on an extraordinary adventure exploring the oceans and islands of French Polynesia, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia and more. Highlights include:
- Discover stunning coral reefs off the coast of island nations around the world—from the Pacific Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Swim in shimmering lagoons, sail along sparkling bays on catamaran cruises and snorkel in crystalline waters that feature blacktip reef sharks, 500-pound clams and non-stinging jellies.
- Hike to peaceful mountain temples in Bali, capture images of amazing WWII shipwrecks in Palau and learn about the Aboriginal uses of plants at the Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
- Uncover innovative conservation efforts in the Seychelles and dive deeper into the histories of ancient indigenous cultures—like the Māori, the Sinhalese and the Omani—on museum excursions, tours of ancient ruins and more.
Australia & New Zealand by Private Jet, departing May 1-20, 2025
On this 20-day itinerary, guests will experience stunning terrains from New Zealand’s Southern Alps to Tasmania, sacred sites from the bubbling landscape of Rotorua to Uluru and great cities from Queenstown to Sydney. Highlights include:
- Go flightseeing over the spectacular landscapes of Milford Sound and the Kimberley—and take thrilling boat rides on the Shotover River and through a horizontal waterfall.
- Meet with indigenous people to learn about their ancient cultures in Rotorua and on a private tour of sacred Uluru.
- Encounter koalas, kangaroos, emus and more with local wildlife experts—and see Tasmanian devils on a visit to the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary in Tasmania.
- Explore the oldest section of the ancient Daintree Rainforest and spend a day on the Great Barrier Reef, snorkeling amid colorful marine life or observing it from a glass-bottom boat.
If you’d like to plan your next adventure, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are free, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!