The new pizza joint is a great place to savor Neopolitan-style pizza while also enjoying create-your-own-pizzas, exquisite sandwiches, fresh salads, and Italian desserts. Napolini invites you to sit on the patio, create a pizza, and enjoy an Italian soda. Delizioso!
The create-your-own-pizzas allow guests to choose from various toppings like Italian sausage, ham, chicken, pepperoni, provolone cheese, broccolini, arugula, black and green olives, roasted red peppers, artichokes, pineapple, and many more!
Napolini will also have a few signature pizzas on the menu for guests to enjoy. Leave it to the pizza-making experts and savor these six delicious signature choices:
- California: chicken, BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, mozzarella, smoked gouda
- Capri: shrimp, mozzarella, fontina, lemon pesto sauce
- Amalfi: D.O.C. mozzarella buffalo, tomato san marzano, basil, black olives
- Roman: tomato, mozzarella, porchetta, onions, cherry peppers
- Vesuvio: mozzarella, tomato, Calabrian chili pepper, green olives, anchovies
- Brinner: fontina, mozzarella, potato, bacon, egg
Both the signature and create-your-own-pizzas are kneaded to order and cooking in a wood-burning oven.
Napolini’s sister restaurant, Naples Ristorante e Bar, is located right above Napolini on the second floor. They are currently open for service but will be unveiling a few new renovations and a brand new menu soon. These two additions are part of the ongoing Downtown Disney District transformation. Several venues opened this year are part of the same transformation such as Splitsville Luxury Lanes, The Disney Dress Shop, Salt & Straw scoop shop, and the reimagined World of Disney store. Also, coming soon are the Ballast Point Brewery and the Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- New “Hang 10” Area at Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - August 21, 2019
- New Waffle Brownie Sundae at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs - August 21, 2019
- Ripken Experience Coming to Walt Disney World in 2020 - August 20, 2019