It’s that haunting time of year when Mickey pumpkins, Sanderson Sisters, Halloweentown fiends and Villains come out to play! We all know I love to go all out Disney Style for Halloween too! Candles are of course a fun part of that, and what could be better than Disney Villains Inspired Candles?
Villains Candles with mystery pins inside them of course! The creative designers at Wishes Candle Co, have brought out all the wicked stops with delicious candles inspired by some of our favorite villains! These deviously delightful candles are scented with fragrances inspired by Disney baddies, and each one has a mystery Disney Trading Pin within! Ocean Spells is a mysterious and moody scent inspired by the sea witch herself, Ursula. Lord of the Underworld pays homage to the underrated, but cult classic villain from Hercules; Hades. Candy Cauldron is a tribute to the Evil Queen, and her infamous poison apple! Shadow Doctor has friends on the other side, and pays homage to Dr. Facilier. That Devil woman is a multi color candle, with has notes of grape, and oak, a perfectly indulgent fragrance for the indulging puppy snatcher herself, Cruella.
The Villains candles aren’t the only ones that come with a free mystery Disney pin inside, there are lots of other yummy treats available with a little bit of mystery within too! Wishes Candles are all natural soy wax, making for the clean flame and each candle is hand poured! They also smell incredible!
- Ocean Spells (Ursula)
- Lord of the Underworld (Hades)
- Candy Cauldron (The Evil Queen)
- That Devil Woman (Cruella De Vil)
- Shadow Doctor ( Dr. Facilier)
- Foolish Mortals
- Main Street Starbucks
- Sleeping Beauty
- Bay Lake
- Pandora – Flight of Passage
- Dole Whip
- A Pirate’s Life
- UnBirthday Cake
Which of these Disney Villains Inspired Candles with a mystery pin is your favorite?
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Launch Your Toy Collection To Infinity And Beyond With Toy Story Shufflerz - February 23, 2019
- New Star Wars Loungefly Bags Blast Style To A Galaxy Far, Far Away - February 23, 2019
- Take A Peak At The 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise - February 22, 2019