The Walt Disney World Resort is full of fantastic dining locations. As the resort continues to reopen hotels and restaurants, we are going to highlight some favorite foods and snacks at the Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and if you want to start your Disney day off right, try one of these delicious breakfast items!
- Kona Café – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Be sure to try the popular Tonga Toast (banana-stuffed French toast) or even the yummy Macadamia Nut Pancakes!
- Chef Mickey’s – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Here you can sit down in the beautiful atrium of Disney’s Contemporary Resort to all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dining.
- Grand Floridian Café – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: This elegant, yet casual restaurant has a large menu with a variety of offerings, including adult beverages such as the popular Chipotle Bloody Mary.
- BoardWalk Bakery – Disney’s BoardWalk: Here you’ll find a variety of tasty grab-and-go options like coffee cake, fruit, and muffins.
- Trattoria al Forno – Disney’s BoardWalk: Right next door to the BoardWalk Bakery, this restaurant offers several delicious dishes like the Tower of Pancakes, the Open-faced Omelet, and the plant-based Avocado Toast.
- Olivia’s Café – Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Sit back and relax as you enjoy items like the Banana Bread French Toast or the Loaded Key West Bloody Mary.
If you have a non-park day or want to take a break from the parks for lunch or dinner, there are some great options at the resort hotels.
- Olivia’s Café – Disney’s Old Key West Resort: In addition to a hearty breakfast menu, you won’t want to miss out on the famous Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken served for lunch and dinner.
- California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Looking over Magic Kingdom Park, California Grill is a gorgeous place to enjoy some fine dining with exquisite dishes like the Braised Beef Wontons.
- The Wave … of American Flavors – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Another great restaurant on the first floor of the tower, The Wave … of American Flavors features a variety of dishes including Cauliflower Tacos, Steamed Bao Buns, and Sustainable Fish of the Day.
- Centertown Market – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: If you’re looking for a taste of Caribbean cuisine, you’ll definitely want to check out this quick-service restaurant. You may even see a few of your favorite dishes from Banana Cabana are now being served here!
- Whispering Canyon Café – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Enjoy family-style dining here with a variety of hearty skillets filled to the brim with western fare.
No visit to Disney World would be complete without snacks! If you are visiting one of these resort hotels, grab a snack or two to take with you.
- Pineapple Lanai – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: DOLE Whip Pineapple or Lime Soft-serve (served in a bowl or a float with souvenir Tiki Bowls and Tiki Sippers available).
- Capt. Cook’s – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Rainbow Aloha Cupcake
- Tambu Lounge – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Tropical Cocktails and Delicious Appetizers
- Contempo Café – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Monorail Cupcake
- Johari Treasures – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: Zebra Domes and Peanut Butter Brownies.
- Roaring Fork – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort: Campfire Cupcake.
- Gasparilla Island Grill – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Welcome Home Mickey Mouse Cake Pop.
What is your favorite snack or meal you can get at one of the resort hotels?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Reveals Full Cast LIVE From Disneyland - September 8, 2021
- Expedition Everest closing for a long refurbishment in 2022 - September 8, 2021
- Special offer to kick off Halloween at the Disneyland Resort from Hilton - September 8, 2021