Founded by Adventureland’s famous “head” salesman, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto this enchanted South Seas hideaway welcomes guests to explore a menu of “magical tropical drinks and food.” Beverage Manager Brad Ward, Chef Lenny DeGeorge, and the Concept Development team have created new menu items just for the Walt Disney World Resort Trader Sam’s.
The Trader Sam cocktails will available in Disney collectible Tiki mugs.
These are on only at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto:
- Polynesian Pearl
- Castaway Crush
- Tahitian Torch
- Dark & Tropical Stormy
From Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar:
- Krakatoa Punch
- Shrunken Zombie Head
Last but certainly not least are the Sam’s No-Booze Brews:
- Schweitzer Fall
- Skipper Sipper
- Polynesian Punch
Some the food you can experience are:
- Chicken lettuce cups with hoisin ginger sauce
- Hawaiian poke with Sriracha aioli and wonton chips.
- Kalua pork tacos with shredded cabbage and pickled vegetables
- Pan-fried dumplings with soy-sesame dipping sauce
- Roasted chicken and pork pâté bánh mì sliders with pickled vegetables
- Salmon oshizushi (press sushi)
- Corn-battered Portuguese sausages with curry ketchup and a Headhunter Sushi Roll
Best of all, no reservations are required!
The lounge has 50 seats inside and 82 on the patio.
You can find Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto, off the main lobby of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. It is not open yet but the official opening is set for April. I heard there was a soft opening today with tons of people lining up waiting to get in! You can see photos here.
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.