Epcot’s best festival is still here for a few more weeks so take a look of some of the extra things it has to offer!
Ready to party? Then head over to Future World East for the Disney du Jour Dance Party! Everyday through November 23 you and your family can enjoy music from a DJ and on Friday and Saturdays Radio Disney artists will make an appearance as well!
- October 11-12: Sky Katz (“Like This” from Disney Channel’s Raven’s Home)
- October 18-19: JAGMAC (“Like a Band”)
- October 25-26: that band Honey (“You & Me)
- November 1-2: AJ Mitchell (“All My Friends”)
- November 8-9: Kylie Cantrall (“That’s What I’m Talkin’ Bout” from Disney Channel’s Gabby Duran & The Unsittables)
- November 15-16: Erin Bowman (“Good Time Good Life”)
- November 22-23: Tegan Marie (“Horses”)
But of course the festival wouldn’t be complete without more food right? Cool Wash and The Donut Box are the latest additions so be sure to check them out for some delicious Sweet Corn Fritter or Strawberry dusted Yeast Donut Holes, plus over at Cool Wash you can create your own slushie!! Check out more details here.
Finally, Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival is also offering some fun activities for you and your family:
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt: Go on an adventure around World Showcase to locate statuettes of Remy that are hidden! Just purchase a map and stickers at Pin Central, Port of Entry or World Traveler, and once you complete your map you can bring it back to Disney Traders for a fun surprise!
- Emile’s Fromage Montage: Do you love cheese? Who doesn’t right? Then this is perfect for you! Emile wants to go on a cheesy adventure with you, if you purchase five kinds of cheese you will be rewarded with a specialty cheesecake at Shimmering Sips Global Marketplace at the end.
- Candy Sushi: Sponsored by Adventures by Disney, during this fun workshop a Disney Chef will teach you how to make your own sweet sushi! Just head over to The Land to take advantage of this amazing experience. (This activity has an extra charge and reservations are recommended.)
- Family Play Zone: Take the kids to relax a bit at this themed play zone where they take a break from the park and meet new friends!
- The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar, Hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company: Go on a sweet adventure where you will learn the process of making chocolate, from the bean to the bar plus did we mention you will get complimentary chocolates along the way? It can’t better then that! Well maybe it can but only for those over 21, you can select a wine and chocolate pairing or purchase gourmet drinking chocolate, sounds delicious!
So are you excited to enjoy these extra fun things at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival? You have until November 23 to make it happen!
Photo credit: DisneyFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney Springs “The Daily Poutine” Quick Service Reopens! - May 28, 2020
- Disney’s Kitchen Sink Recipe! - May 26, 2020
- Perfect On The Go Combo From Wine Bar George In Disney Springs! - May 24, 2020