Yesterday we made an announcement about a new, separate ticketed series of “After Dark” events available to purchase on April 6, for select nights at Magic Kingdom Park for $149 per ticket. There weren’t very many details released, and it left all of us with so very many questions about this new ticketed event. Luckily, today Disney has released some more information about these events on their website, so I would like to share the new details with you all!
More Magic in Less Time
Treat yourself to a classic Magic Kingdom experience—complete with select attractions, ice cream novelties and more.By purchasing a ticket to Disney After Hours, you can make the most of a truly magical occasion when Magic Kingdom park lets you in for the last few hours of the day… and then stays open for 3 extra hours at night, just for Guests of the event!
This is your chance to fit in even more theme park fun, all while enjoying many of the most popular attractions and Character Greetings around—such as:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- And much, much more!
Ice Cream Novelties & Select Beverages Included!
In the midst of the laughs and thrills, be sure to chill out with ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages—included with the cost of admission—available at carts stationed through the park. In addition, you can also purchase select menu items at Casey’s Corner and STARBUCKS® Coffee and specialty beverages from Main Street Bakery.
And remember: admission is limited to only a select number of Guests. Be sure to purchase your tickets today!
Important Details for Disney After Hours
Learn all you need to know about Disney After Hours—including when you can check-in and enter the park.
- Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to the theme park beginning at 7:00 PM.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets at 10:00 PM on April 28 and May 5, 2016; and at 11:00 PM on April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016.
- Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests—including those staying at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel—may use Walt Disney World Transportation after the event for up to 2 hours.
- Please note that the number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Event dates are as follows:
- April 28 and May 5, 2016 from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016 from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM
I’m not sure what you think, but it sure seems to be a steep price for only selected rides and attractions for such a small window of time.
If you’re unsure of where to begin planning your Disney Parks vacation, or would like more information on Disney After Hours, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find me on my facebook page here.
Photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!