This holiday season surprise your family and friends with this delicious Molasses Crackle Cookies recipe from Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
These cookies feature rich flavors of molasses, ginger and cinnamon! They will soon become some of your favorites.
Plus they are super easy to make, take a look at the recipe Disney chefs shared with us:
- 1 cup of canola oil
- 2 1/4 cups of granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup of molasses
- 1 egg
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground clove
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350F. Then line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Step 2: Cream together canola oil and 1 3/4 cups of sugar in a large bowl.
- Step 3: Add in molasses and egg, mix until blended.
- Step 4: Combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and clove in a medium bowl.
- Step 5: Add dry ingredients to molasses mixture and mix until combined.
- Step 6: Add the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar in a small bowl. Use a #12 ice cream scoop or with hand form 2 inch balls, then roll in sugar.
- Step 7: Place on baking sheets at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
- Fried PB&J With Bananas Sandwich From Universal Orlando Resort! - May 17, 2021
- POG Juice Mimosas For A Magical Brunch! - May 16, 2021
- Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day With This Magical Recipe! - May 15, 2021