Back in January, we reported that the Minnie Vans would start providing transportation to the Orlando International Airport only from Boardwalk Inn, for club level Guests. Well now, the Minnie Vans have expanded their airport shuttle from all deluxe resorts, no matter what level you will be staying on. The costs still remains at $150 for 6 people and up to 3 car seats.
For those still unfamiliar with the Minnie Vans, they were launched by Disney in 2017 as an alternative to Uber and standard Taxis. They are available for Guests staying at select Disney resorts and remaining within Disney World property during your journey. The vans are booked via Lyft for a one-way fare of $25.
Here is the full list of participating Disney World resorts with Minnie Van availability:
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Carribean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
- Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter Resorts
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018