The Minnie Vans are quickly making their way around the Disney resorts! Starting Monday, February 19th, the Minnie Vans will start picking up Guests staying at Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter resorts.
Here is the full list of participating Disney World resorts with Minnie Van availability:
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Carribean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
For those still unfamiliar with the Minnie Vans, they were launched by Disney in 2017 as an alternative to Uber and standard Taxis. They are available for guests staying at select Disney resorts and remaining within Disney World property during your journey. The vans are booked via Lyft for a one-way fare of $25.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
If you are having issues seeing the form above just click here!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.