Disney Parks Blog is celebrating One More Disney Day by having a Midnight Snack at the Big Thunder Ranch from 11:45 p.m. – 12:45 a.m. on February 29, 2012 (and a little into March 1). Here are the full details.
If you are planning to visit Disneyland park for One More Disney Day – February 29 – be sure to stop by Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue from 11:45 p.m. – 12:45 a.m. to join them for:
- Delicious treats and hot beverages
- Meet & greets with Disney characters
- Live music by Denny Moynahan
- Other surprises to be announced
No RSVP required! They will be admitting “Midnight Snack” guests into Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue at 11:45 p.m. based on capacity restrictions. Please note that the event is extremely limited and can only accommodate a small number of guests. Here are a few more things you should know:
- Park admission will not be provided for this event. Valid park admission is required in order to enter Disneyland park on February 29.
- Guests may begin lining up for the “Midnight Snack” no earlier than 10 p.m. on February 29.
- Entry will be granted based on capacity and is extremely limited to approximately 200 guests.
This opportunity is available only at Disneyland park on February 29 – we hope to see you there during One More Disney Day!
- Guests Celebrating One More Disney Day at Disneyland Could Receive Limited Edition Ear Hats (chipandco.com)
- One More Disney Day Limited-Edition Ear Hats at Disneyland (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!