Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! It’s me, Anonymouse, and tonight, I have some exciting details about some special events at Disney World to share with you!
I’m hearing about some dates and ticket prices about some special events at the Walt Disney World Resort for later this year! Tickets are supposed to go on sale May 1, 2013.
Night of Joy is Disney’s contemporary Christian music festival. This year it will be held September 6-7, 2013 from 7:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. If you purchase one night of tickets in advance, they are $55. The cost for both nights is $99 when purchased ahead of time. You can also purchase tickets for $65 each night the day of the event.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will be on select dates this fall:
- September 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 29
- October 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
Tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party vary based on date:
- Advance sale for September dates (excluding Sept. 29): $59 plus tax for ages 10 and up, $54 plus tax for children ages 3-9
- Advance sale for September 29, October, and November dates: $62 plus tax for ages 10 and up, $57 plus tax for children ages 3-9
- Advance sale tickets are not available for October 11, 18, 25, or 31
- Same day sales for September dates (excluding September 29): Ages 10 and up $65.00 plus tax. Children ages 3-9 are $60.00 plus tax.
- Same day sales for September 29 and October/November dates (excluding October 31): Ages 10 and up $67.00 plus tax. Children ages 3-9 are $62.00 plus tax.
- Premium Night (October 31): Ages 10 and up $73.00 plus tax. Children ages 3-9 are $68.00 plus tax.
This year Active and Retired U.S. Military, including members of the U.S. Coast Guard and active members of National Guard or Reservists, may purchase discounted Halloween party tickets to select event nights. They may also purchase additional tickets for up to five family members or friends. These dates are: September 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 27. Prices are $41.30 for ages 10 and up. Children ages 3-9 are $37.80 plus tax. Military staying at Shades of Green receive the same discount, but their tickets are also tax exempt.
Another exciting annual event is Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be held on November 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, and 22. December 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, and 20.
Pricing for the Christmas parties is as follows:
- Advanced Sales: Ages 10 and up are $62.00 plus tax. Children ages 3-9 are $57.00 plus tax.
- Advance Sale prices are not available for November 22, December 6, 13, 19, or 20.
- Same day sales: ages 10 and up are $67.00. Children ages 3-9 are $62.00.
- Premium Night (December 20): ages 10 and up $71.00. Children ages 3-9 are $66.00.
There is also a military discount on select nights for the Christmas party. Dates are November 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, and 21. Prices are $43.40 plus tax for ages 10 and up. Children ages 3-9 are $39.90. For military staying at Shades of Green the prices are the same but are tax exempt.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
Got any good gossip/rumors? Please email me at AnonyMouse@chipandco.com or on my Facebook Page
Chip has some friends at Destinations in Florida that can help you plan your vacation and get your tickets to any of these special events! Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page!
- Use an authorized Disney vacation planner! (chipandco.com)
- Disney’s Monstrous Summer Details Released (chipandco.com)
- Great Walt Disney World Offer for Chip and Co Fans Only! (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018