Halloween’s happiest haunts will reappear for 23 “spook-tacular” nights of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom.
From Sept. 10 through Nov. 1, the after-hours special ticket event will immerse guests in the Halloween spirit. The bewitching “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks spectacular will illuminate the sky in bursts of orange and green fireworks. In “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade” the Headless Horseman parades a gang of ghostly characters down Main Street, U.S.A. for a haunted, but happy, Halloween season.
New features this year include the debut of Jack Skellington and Sally (from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas”), along with “Monsters, Inc.” scarers Mike and Sulley hosting their own Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball.
The night of ever so slightly frightful fun begins at 7 p.m. and runs until midnight, with guests encouraged to don their favorite Halloween costumes and partake in trick-or-treating around the Magic Kingdom theme park.
Party dates in 2013 are:
- Sept. 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, and 29
- Oct. 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, and 31
- Nov. 1
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021