Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held select dates in September, October and November in Magic Kingdom theme park that requires a separate ticket to attend.
The event will be held from 7pmâ€“12am on the following dates in 2009:
- September 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- October 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
Order tickets online now or by calling (407) WDISNEY or (407) 934-7639. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom theme park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Paradeâ€”including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishesâ€”a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villians in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
The tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary”, and is appropriate for children of all ages.
Standard Magic Kingdom theme park admission tickets will not allow Guests to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.