When visiting Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii make sure you grab a shave ice to keep you cool!
These Mickey-shaped frozen treats are available at Papalua Shave Ice Snack Shop.
Not only are there a variety of flavor combinations to choose from, there are also four ways to have your shave ice served!
- Ekahi “One”: Plain shave ice with flavors, $4
- Elua “Two”: Shave ice with flavors and sweetened condensed milk on top, $4.50
- Ekolu “Three”: Shave ice with flavors and vanilla ice cream on the bottom, $5.00
- Eha “Four”: Shave ice with flavors, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla ice cream, $5.50
You can also add Mickey Ears for $1.
What’s your favorite flavor combination?!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE.
Just fill out the form below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Team Selection for 2019-2020 - September 27, 2018
- The Ganachery Minnie Mouse Pinata Now Available - September 27, 2018
- Isle of Java Apple Cider Donut Holes Are The Perfect Fall Treat - September 27, 2018