All Disney fans know one thing about food – everything tastes better in the shape of a Mickey!
Let’s combine two wonderful things, cookies and Mickey, with these delicious Mickey-shaped cookie pops!
These special treats are perfect for any occasion. They are easy to make, fun to decorate, and can be personalized for any holiday or event.
Check out the recipe below:
Mickey-shaped Cookie Pops
- 1 batch of your favorite sugar cookie dough
- Rolling pin
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- Lollipop sticks
- 1 container of royal icing
- Food coloring
- Piping bags
- Sprinkles in various colors
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Roll out sugar cookie dough to 1/2 inch thick. Use the Mickey cookie cutter to cut out Mickey shapes.
- Place Mickey shapes on lined cookie sheet and carefully insert a lollipop stick into the bottom of each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Ice cookies with royal icing and decorate with sprinkles. Enjoy!
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.