Saint Paddy’s Day is getting closer, add a bit of disney magic to it with these Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day cupcakes!
These delicious treats are ear-resistible and super easy to make! All you need are some cupcakes, icing, sprinkles and gumdrops!
Your family will for sure have an amazing time decorating these Mickey cupcakes and celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, so let’s start baking:
MICKEY SAINT PATRICK’S DAY CUPCAKES
- Batch of cupcakes (baked in green cupcake liners, if available)
- White cupcake icing
- White sugar pearls or sprinkles (optional)
- Small green gumdrops (the type without sugar coating)
- Candy peas
- Frost the cupcakes with white icing. Decorate the perimeter of the icing with sugar pearls or sprinkles, if you like.
- Gently press a green gumdrop, top down, into the center of each cupcake, so that the round bottom of the candy is flush with the icing.
- Carefully add a pair of candy pea “ears” to each cupcake, gently pressing them halfway into the frosting at the top of each gumdrop.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Naan Bread With Cucumber Raita Recipe From Sanaa! - July 31, 2021
- Carthay Circle Fried Biscuits From Disney California Adventure To Make At Home! - July 30, 2021
- Delicious Curry Sausage Corn Dog From Harambe Market Recipe! - July 30, 2021