Saint Paddy’s Day is getting closer, add a bit of disney magic to it with these Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day cupcakes!
These delicious treats are ear-resistible and super easy to make! All you need are some cupcakes, icing, sprinkles and gumdrops!
Your family will for sure have an amazing time decorating these Mickey cupcakes and celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, so let’s start baking:
MICKEY SAINT PATRICK’S DAY CUPCAKES
- Batch of cupcakes (baked in green cupcake liners, if available)
- White cupcake icing
- White sugar pearls or sprinkles (optional)
- Small green gumdrops (the type without sugar coating)
- Candy peas
- Frost the cupcakes with white icing. Decorate the perimeter of the icing with sugar pearls or sprinkles, if you like.
- Gently press a green gumdrop, top down, into the center of each cupcake, so that the round bottom of the candy is flush with the icing.
- Carefully add a pair of candy pea “ears” to each cupcake, gently pressing them halfway into the frosting at the top of each gumdrop.
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Enjoy A Delicious Breakfast With This Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! - February 25, 2021
- This Winnie The Pooh’s Hot Cocoa Recipe It’s Perfect For A Blustery Day! - February 24, 2021
- Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcakes You Can Make At Home! - February 23, 2021