We all have a go to snack when we go to a Disney Park, for me is a Mickey Pretzel!
But since the parks remain close, why not recreate this delicious treat at your own home! Thanks to D23, we have the recipe and want to share it with you.
Take a look, it’s super easy!
- Store-bought pizza dough at room temperature
- 2 egg whites whisked
- Sea salt flakes
- Store-bought cheese dip or mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425 F
- Use a non-stick cookie sheet
- Place the dough (make sure is at room temperature) on a floured surface and cut it into 4 pieces to make 4 pretzels
- Separate the dough into 3 balls, one large and two small. Repeat the process for the other pretzels
- Roll out the largest piece for the head and the smaller pieces for the ears (don’t over flour the dough, keep it sticky)
- Create 3 circles with the dough. One for the head and the other two for the ears to create the Mickey pretzel shape
- Make sure the ears are attached to the large circle (the dough should be sticky enough so they can get attached easily)
- Brush the pretzel with the egg whites and sprinkle some sea salt flakes
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy with some cheese dip or mustard!
We hope you enjoyed this Disney recipe!
- Try These Winnie The Pooh Popsicles At Home! - August 15, 2020
- Disney Park Passes Unavailable For Halloween At Magic Kingdom - August 14, 2020
- Weekend Brunch At House Of Blues Starting August 22nd! - August 13, 2020