The producers of Disney Live and Disney on Ice is recalling 30,000 light spinner toy wands which were sold at the shows in October and December.
Field Entertainment, the company that produced the toys are saying the top part of the light spinner wands could possibly detach. This could cause an eight-inch metal rod to become exposed which will pose an injury hazard to children. The toy wands which are being recalled are either the yellow, red and black 18-inch wand with Mickey Mouse on top or a pink, white and blue 18-inch wand with Minnie Mouse on the top, the lot numbers are 954544 and 954603. Here is a list of shows which the light spinner was sold at:
- Buffalo, N.Y. – October 23, 2016
- Allentown, Pa. – October 27-28, 2016
- Erie, Pa. – October 21, 2016
- Hershey, Pa. – October 22, 2016
- Pittsburgh, Pa. – October 14, 2016
- Reading, Pa. – October 30, 2016
- Wilkes Barre, Pa. – October 29, 2016
- Charleston, W.Va. – October 15, 2016
- Wheeling, W.Va. – October 16, 2016
Disney On Ice
- Baltimore, Md. – October 27-30, 2016
- Fairfax, Va. – October 19-23, 2016
- Knoxville, Tenn. – November 2-6, 2016
- Worcester, Mass. – November 2-6, 2016
- Salt Lake City, Utah – November 10-13, 2016
At press release time on Friday there have been no reported injuries.
If this information sounds like an item you own, please stop using them immediately and contact Field Entertainment to receive a full refund; you can all them (800) 755-1530 or (703) 448-3683 between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm ET Monday – Friday. You can also email them email@example.com or visit them online www.feldentertainment.com and click Recall.
Latest posts by Karen A (see all)
- Universal Orlando Resorts raises ticket prices - February 18, 2017
- Mickey and Minnie light spinner toys recall - February 12, 2017
- Disney World raises ticket prices and annual passholder rates - February 11, 2017