Step out in elegant fashion and into a rooftop restaurant when you celebrate the New Year at Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
At Mezzanotte at Topolino’s: An Italian Masquerade, you will want to dress in your most luxurious red refinery and don custom masks upon your arrival to this masterful masquerade. Dine on a delectable buffet and tapas-style feast. Artisanal cheeses, chilled seafood, hand-crafted pasta, French and Italian specialties, and imported chocolates are just a few of the amazing delicacies that await.
Say goodbye to 2019 in style when you dance to a vivacious DJ and the tones from Italian Riviera musicians and vocalists. Take in a spectacular view when theme park fireworks light up the night!
Finally, raise a glass at midnight during our complimentary champagne toast.
When and Where
December 31, 2019 at Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera
- Check-In: 7:30 PM
- Event Time: 8:00 PM to 12:15 AM
$550 per person, tax and gratuity included
Dress to Impress
To preserve the elegant ambiance of this festive gathering, you are asked to adhere to a dress code.
- For men we recommend dress pants or slacks with a collared shirt.
- For women, we recommend dresses, skirts, pants and blouses.
- Accents of red are highly encouraged.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended as seating will fill up fast.
- More information on how to book coming soon.
- Full payment is due at time of booking.
- Guests 18 and under must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Cancellations must be received at least one day prior to event to avoid being charged full price.
All events, offerings and menus are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- FIRST LOOK: Universal Orlando’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites - February 24, 2020
- Mickey Shorts Theater to open March 4th in Hollywood Studios with new short Vacation Fun! - February 24, 2020
- New Mickey Macaron Makes It’s Way to the Food & Wine Festival - February 24, 2020