PHOTO: © 2018 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.
Guests visiting Epcot through the beginning of March will be able to enjoy discounts, special offers, and more at the merchandise events that are scheduled to take place over the next few days.
Here’s a list of the events that will take place later this month (be sure to keep in mind that the special events mentioned below may be modified and/or canceled without notice):
- Feb. 16: Tim McCloskey signing, 4-6 p.m. – Art of Disney
- Feb. 16-17: Laila fragrances and beauty products with appearance by creator Geir Ness, 12-6 p.m. at the Norway pavilion – The Puffin’s Roost
- Feb. 17-18: Book signing with Don Hahn, Sat. 1-3 p.m.; Sun. 3-5 p.m. – Art of Disney
- Feb. 18-21: Signing with Larry Dotson, 12-7 p.m. at the Norway pavilion – The Puffin’s Roost
- Feb. 19: Tim McCloskey signing, 4-6 p.m. – Art of Disney
- Feb. 28- Mar. 4: Signing with Larry Dotson, 12-7 p.m. at the Norway pavilion – The Puffin’s Roost
Source: Orlando Park News
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
If you are having issues seeing the form above just click here!
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018