The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has revealed the menu and themed areas for the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, returning Friday, October 26, and Saturday, October 27. The menu features returning festival favorites alongside delightful new dishes and a Hawaiian Luau themed area, making its debut. Fans can now visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com to view the 2018 food menu as well as purchase tickets and overnight packages.
Notable new dishes on the 2018 menu include:
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp with late season Zellwood corn, wasabi foam, matsutake mushrooms, Japanese eggplant and crispy lotus root from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick” with Vermicelli noodles, pickled vegetables and sriracha espuma from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- Braised beef agnolotti with caponata-agrodolce, baby leeks, and glace de viande mornay sauce from Il Mulino
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken with black eyed pea puree, white cheddar fondue and bacon infused roasted garlic gravy from Picabu
Returning favorites include:
- Oven roasted beef rib eye from Shula’s Steakhouse
- Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos
The new Hawaiian Luau themed area will be called The Pig & Poke and joins the event’s other popular themed areas that offer specialty cuisine in immersive atmospheres: Carnival Corner, Chinatown, Bubble Lounge and a Beer Garden. More information on The Pig & Poke will be announced later.
Original dessert offerings will once again be served by World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard.
The ninth annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will also bring back the Sunday Bubbles Brunch on Sunday, Oct. 28.
For a full list of current menu offerings, please visit www.swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/eat/menu/all.html
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 60 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from more than 30 wineries amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. Upgraded ticket options allow guests to enjoy access to a beer garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers and Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine. The event also includes hands-on seminars with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts.
Overnight and multiple-night package options are available for the ninth-annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic and can be booked by phone at 1-888-828-8850.
With 17 restaurants and lounges, and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The hotel features more than 70 certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to booking difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018