Did you know that you can start making your dining reservations for the new Be Our Guest Restaurant Today at 7am eastern standard time?! I don’t know about all of you but I can hardly wait! The restaurant officially opens November 19, 2012. I plan on dining there when my family vacations in December! Since we have to wait lets take a sneak peek at some of the menu offerings!
It is important to note that no character dining will be offered at this location, however I think it is safe to say that there will be many beautiful aspects of the three dining rooms that is sure to keep us entertained!
If you are dining here for lunch and are on the Disney dining plan, this location will only require one quick service entitlement! I think that is a great deal! Here is a sneak peak at the pre-opening menu thanks to our friends over at allears. There are a few options on this lunch menu that my husband and I are really looking forward to trying.
- French Onion Soup: If anyone can make french onion soup even more delicious than it sounds it has to be Disney!
- Carved Turkey Sandwich – served on a warm baguette with Dijon mayonnaise and Pomme Frites (essentially french fries)
- Braised Pork (Coq Au Vin style) eight hour slow-cooked pork – with mushrooms, onions carrots and bacon served with mashed potatoes and green beans jardiniere
- My husband is looking forward to the Grilled Steak Sandwich – with garlic butter spread and Pommes Frites
The desserts are all appearing to be too delicious for words so here are a few of my favorites
- Triple Chocolate Cupcake – chocolate sponge cake, chocolate mousse filling, and chocolate ganache (yes please)
- Chocolate Cream Puff – filled with chocolate mousse topped with whipped cream
- Lemon-rasberry cream puff – filled with lemon custard ***This is GLUTEN FREE & NO SUGAR ADDED*** (Disney sure does know how to please everyone!
Here is a link to the Lunch menu for the kiddos. I am loving the fact that this restaurant is offering so many more options than the typical chicken fingers, hot dogs, and pizza. Your kids can choose from a carved turkey sandwich, pulled pork, whole grain macaroni with marinara sauce, and even Mahi Mahi.
I know that for my son though we will be testing out the:
- Mickey meatloaf – with broccoli florets and zucchini served with carrot catsup. (Does anyone else hope this will be Mickey shaped?!)
Now for the dinner options! Dinner is considered a table service meal. This means if you are on the dining plan it will use one table service dining requirement. Dinner is what you will need to make dining reservations for!
There are so many delicious offerings on this menu that it is hard for me to just pick a couple to showcase for you! There are many starter offerings and your entrée comes with a choice of dessert. The dessert offerings appear to be the same as the dessert offerings from the lunch menu. I am not complaining though because they all look delicious! I am looking forward to trying:
- Mussels Provencal– with white wine, tomato, garlic, onion, basil, and butter
- Thyme-scented Pork Rack Chop – with au gratin pasta, seasonal vegetables and red wine au jus
- Grilled Strip Steak – with garlic butter spread and pommes frites
- Ratatouille Confit Byaldi – oven baked zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, and caramelized onions sliced and layered with Quinoa served with bell pepper salsa (this is my first choice!)
For those sea food lovers out there; who could go wrong with:
- Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops – with sauteed mushrooms, carrots, and baby spinach served in a puff pastry with creamy lobster sauce
- Pan-seared Salmon on Leek Fondu – served with creamy saffron-crushed potatoes
The dining options for the kids are again outstanding as far as I am concerned! For an appetizer they can choose from a fruit cup or garden salad. My two favorite entrees (I know my son will love these options!):
- Grilled fish of the day – with whole grain rice pilaf and seasonal vegetables
- Grilled Chicken Breast – macaroni topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella served with seasonal vegetables
Now that I made all of you hungry and more excited…what are you looking most forward to tasting while you are dining here?
Heather is a Disney, who loves the chocolate smell of pop century in the morning, dreams of being Snow White in a parade, and happily skips down the middle of Main Street USA while wearing Mickey ears!
- Be Our Guest Restaurant Menu and Reservations Info (chipandco.com)
- Be Our Guest Restaurant to Open for Reservations! (chipandco.com)