In order to celebrate the new live action remake of Beauty and The Beast, beginning on February 24th, and for a limited time only, you will be able to dine in a quick service location inspired by the new movie while in Fantasyland at Disneyland Resort.
The Village Haus restaurant is currently being Transformed into the Red Rose Taverne; a lively tavern that is outfitted with decor and menu inspired by the new Beauty and the Beast movie.
Disney Parks Blog has shared the menu you can expect when the Red Rose Taverne opens on February 24th, and it all sounds amazing:
- Beast’s Burger – A 1/3 pound Angus beef patty, slow-cooked beef, Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato and horseradish aioli on a toasted roll.
- Classic Angus Cheeseburger – A 1/3 pound Angus beef patty with cheese, lettuce, tomato and signature sauce on a toasted roll.
- Enchanted Cauliflower Sandwich – A grilled cauliflower steak, spicy lime aioli, tempura-battered green beans, lettuce and tomato on a toasted roll.
- Slow-Cooked Beef Poutine – Slow-cooked beef and gravy over seasoned waffle-cut fries, pickled onions and cheese curds.
- Chicken Sandwich à la Lumière – Grilled chicken breast, apple slaw, onion-bacon jam and fried cherry peppers on a toasted roll.
- Chef’s Chopped Salad – Cabbage, Romaine and iceberg lettuce, smoked bacon, apple, hard-cooked eggs, blue cheese crumbles, garlic croutons and apple vinaigrette.
- Poutine Flatbread – Topped with slow-cooked beef, pomme frites, roasted garlic aioli, cheese curds, gravy and herb oil.
- Garden Mozzarella Flatbread – Topped with marinated tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, basil and tomato sauce.
- Pulled Pork Flatbread – Topped with pulled pork, roasted corn, sweet and spicy barbecue sauce, pickled onions and cilantro.
- Grey Stuff Gateau – A white chocolate mousse and red velvet cake with a sweet raspberry center.
- Lemon Rose Cake – A lemon mousse cake with strawberry-rose filling.
- Gaston’s Famous Brew – Apple-mango punch topped with passion fruit foam.
Red Rose Taverne is a limited-time offering, so be sure to visit while you can!
Which will you try first?
If you would like to visit a Disney destination, but are unsure of where to begin, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
photos: Disney Parks Blog