The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has revealed the menu and the themed areas for the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic which will be making a welcome comeback to the Epcot resort area on Friday, October 26th and Saturday, October 27th.
This year’s menu will feature returning festival favorites as well as delightful new dishes. Noteworthy new items include:
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp with late-season Zellwood corn, wasabi foam, matsutake mushrooms, Japanese eggplant and crispy lotus root from Todd English’s bluezoo.
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick” with Vermicelli noodles, pickled vegetables and sriracha espuma from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- Braised beef agnolotti with caponata-agrodolce, baby leeks, and glace de viande mornay sauce from Il Mulino
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken with black-eyed pea puree, white cheddar fondue and bacon-infused roasted garlic gravy from Picabu.
Returning favorites include:
- Oven roasted beef ribeye from Shula’s Steakhouse
- Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos
Visitors this year will also find a new Hawaiian Luau themed area called The Pig & Poke which will join the event’s other popular themed areas that offer speciality cuisine in immersive environments. The other themed areas include Carnival Corner, Chinatown, Bubble Lounge and a Beer Garden. More information on The Pig & Poke will be announced closer to the event.
For those with a sweet tooth, dessert offerings will once again be served by World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard
The ninth annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will also bring back the Sunday Bubbles Brunch on Sunday, Oct. 28.
Fans can now visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com to view the 2018 food menu as well as purchase tickets and overnight packages.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018